Worship Times: Sunday 8am and 10:30 Am
Wed 6pm Healing Service!!!
What can we offer you?
Contemporary life can at times be joyful and a struggle.
Trinity Episcopal does not have all the answers
We do celebrate our faith in God and wrestle together with the questions with which life confronts us.
We celebrate our lives in Christ and rejoice in the power of the Holy Spirit. Specific programs are:
- Fellowship: There are ongoing small groups to nurture spiritual and intellectual needs and to provide service and pastoral care. Fellowship events are held at least monthly.
- Stewardship: Opportunities to offer time, talents and treasure to serve the Lord are encouraged.
- Worship: We use Rite I and Rite II at Sunday services; a said service (spoken, no music) at 8 a.m., and a sung service (with choir and hymns) at 10 a.m. Youth and adults actively participate.
- Education: There is a full education program for people of all ages designed to meet their expressed needs.
- Service: Our interest and involvement in community outreach and service is diverse, and includes: ministry to the poor, elderly, homeless, college students and families.
- Evangelism: This is a program dedicated to the welcoming, inclusion, and nurturing of newcomers and sharing our faith in a personal way.
Trinity Episcopal Church
409 North Liberty, Independence MO 64050
Phone 816-254-3644 or through our online contact form